Qualifications for Partnership
Along with our full-time staff, United Work and Travel has a tightly woven support group throughout the entire world. We are constantly looking to expand this network and add new members to our international fraternity.
Strategic overseas partners aid us through the entire recruiting process – this includes helping us with placement for students from Bulgaria to Taiwan and many countries in between.
Our overseas recruiting partners conduct a detailed screening process and a pre-USA orientation for all program participants. Any interested family and friends who wish to attend are also welcome.
Qualified Partners are verified prior to approval and must provide the following documentation
- Valid Business License (With English Translation)
- Disclosure of any previous bankruptcy or pending legal action
- Three written references from current business partners or associates
- Summary of previous J-1 experience
- Copy of notarized financial statement within the past 180 days
- Criminal background verification for all company owners and officers
- Copies and sponsor approval of all program advertising materials with English translations BEFORE they are released to the public.