United Work and Travel ParticipantsUnited Work and Travel allows you, the exchange visitor program participant, to enter the United States for a period of *3-12 months* depending on the program you have enrolled in. Our J-1 exchange visitor and H2B work programs are setup in full compliance with the U.S. Department of State and provide a once in a lifetime cultural experience.

The J-1 Summer Work and Travel Cultural Exchange Visitor Program runs for a period of *3-4 months* with an additional 30-day travel period for you to explore the USA at the end of your working commitment.

Please review our current J-1 Program Terms and Conditions *{}* to learn if you are eligible to participate in one of our rewarding J-1 Summer Work/Travel Programs.

Please read the document very carefully and make certain that you fully understand it before moving forward with our program. If you have any questions regarding this document, please contact American Pool Enterprises, Inc. or your local United Work and Travel representative. You can also contact our office in Owings Mills, Maryland by phone, toll free, at 1-866-446-2872 or by email at