As an applicant, you must be able to prove that you are:
1. Able to function (conversational or better) in an English-speaking environment (both in a living and a working environment)
2. Currently enrolled full time in a university outside of the USA
3. A full-time student at the time that you submit your application
4. Between the ages of 18 and 28
5. Able to arrive in the USA before your employment period begins and begin working by your confirmed job start date
6. Able to stay in the United States for the duration of your program (through the last date listed on your DS 2019 form)
7. Able to support yourself upon arrival in the USA for a period of three weeks (requires approximately $700 – $900 American dollars)
8. Capable of performing the duties and tasks outlined in your job description
All applicants must also undergo an interview and screening process conducted by a United Work and Travel staff member.
If you have any further questions or concerns about United Work and Travel’s program requirements, please inquire with your home country recruiting agent or send an email to [email protected].