United Work and Travel has created a Facebook Page just for J-1 Summer Work/Travel students. This page was created for program participants to be able to share their experiences with the entire UWT community. You will learn what other students are experiencing and vice versa. Access to this page will also allow you to get 24-7 updates from our team when there is important information that needs to be shared quickly. “Like” United Work and Travel on Facebook today!
Are you interested in learning more about the life-changing cultural exchange opportunities United Work and Travel can offer you? Contact us with any questions or comments you may have.
Our Locations in the USA
|United Work and Travel-HQ
11155 Dolfield Boulevard, Suite 216
Owings Mills, MD 21117
|United Work and Travel-Ocean City
5700 Coastal Highway, Suite #202
Ocean City, MD 21842
From May 1st – Labor Day Week our main office hours are 8:00am – 10:00pm. Please feel free to call us at any time, toll free at 1-866-IGo2USA (446-2872)
If you are experiencing an emergency, our staff can be reached 24 hours a day at 1-866-446-2872, option #9 (for after hours).
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
Email Our Management Team:
- Mr. Kasey M. Simon – President
- Mr. Ivan Milojic – Director of Overseas Operations
- Ms. Lizzy Leland – Program Director
- Mr. Brian Gannon – Senior Director, Corporate Relations
- Mrs. Anne Marie Conestabile – Program Director (Ocean City, MD)
- Mr. Jason D’Amore – Program Coordinator (Ocean City, MD)
- Mrs. Christy Faske – Regional Manager
- Mrs. Allyson Dubin – Employer/Program Support
- Ms. Jennifer Bilenky – Program Manager
- Ms. Kimberly Maglin – Compliance Officer
- Mrs. Barbora Pignatora – Program Coordinator (J-1 Trainee/Intern)
- Mr. Scott Mitton – Program Manager H2B Alaska
- Ms. Gaby Vinas – Program Administrator J-1/H2B